Welcome to the Baltimore School of Massage
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? Consider a career in massage therapy.
Located in Northern York County, 15 miles south of Harrisburg and only 25 miles from Lancaster (just off
I-83 at Exit 28), the Baltimore School of Massage York Campus will give you the training you need to start a fulfilling and rewarding career as a massage therapist.
Whether your dream is to work in a medical office, cruise ship, a resort spa, or a day spa or salon close to home, the education you receive at the Baltimore School of Massage York Campus can help get you there. You can even start your own private practice!
The Baltimore School of Massage York Campus is a member of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), which operates massage therapy schools and skin care schools at 30 campuses in 13 states. Steiner Education Group is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, which operates more than 200 spas on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas, both on land and at sea, recruit from the Steiner Education Group schools.
Why choose Baltimore School of Massage York Campus over other massage therapy schools?
- Graduate in as little as 7½ months.
- Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
- Accredited massage therapy school – accredited by ACCSC.
- Graduate as an experienced massage therapist – SEG students perform more than 200,000 massages per year in our student clinics.
- Career Services assistance is provided to all students and graduates!
- Graduates work for many of the top massage and spa industry employers in the nation.